Sleeping problems are common, and at least 1 in 3 Americans suffer from some type of sleeping disorder according to NIH National Institutes of Health. Now, do you consider yourself one of those people that struggle to get the sleep you need? Because sleeping is as important as breathing. And the more you stress, the worse you make it.
The NIH also suggests that adults should get at least 7 to 8 hours of quality sleep if they want to maintain physical and mental health. At the same time, you increase the quality of your life while building a strong immune system. To help get the sleep you need, experts recommend the following.
- Choose the time you go to sleep at night and when you wake up. Then do your best to stick to this time, even during you are not working.
- If you have to take a nap, don’t let it be later than 3 p.m. Nor should you nap for longer than 20 minutes.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol, especially later in the day.
- Stay away from nicotine if possible.
- Implement a regular exercise regime. However, do not exercise two or three hours right before bed.
- Keep late meals light and easy to digest.
- Gear your bedroom for comfort, Read these Purple mattress reviews. Invest in blackout blinds for darkness, and set the right temperature. More importantly, remove distractions like TV and phones.
- Do something to relax before bed, like reading a book, listening to music, or even taking a hot bath.
- Do not torture yourself by rolling around all night. Rather get up and do something relaxing until you feel sleepy.
- Speak to a professional when you cannot beat your sleeping problem.
2005’te eve internet girdiğinden beri araştırıyorum. Yeni konular öğreniyorum.